Herbal Consumers Around The World Have Smoked Tobacco Wraps For The The Last Decade. Everyday Those Consumers Are Affected By The Harsh Effects Of Tobacco. Some Health Effects Are;
- Regular cigar smoking is associated with an increased risk for cancers of the lung, esophagus, larynx (voice box), and oral cavity (lip, tongue, mouth, throat).1,2
- Cigar smoking is linked to gum disease and tooth loss.2
- Heavy cigar smokers and those who inhale deeply may be at increased risk for developing coronary heart disease.1,2
- Heavy cigar smoking increases the risk for lung diseases, such as emphysema and chronic bronchitis.1,2
- National Cancer Institute. Cigars: Health Effects and Trends. Smoking and Tobacco Control Monograph No. 9. Smoking and Tobacco Control Monograph No. 9. Bethesda (MD): National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, 1998 [accessed 2015 Oct 19].
- American Cancer Society. Cigar Smoking. Atlanta: American Cancer Society [accessed 2015 Oct 19].